Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Women's American West Cross My Heart Zip-Top Shoulder Bag

Women's American West Cross My Heart Zip-Top Shoulder Bag

Women's American West Cross My Heart Zip-Top Shoulder Bag

PRICE : USD 219.95

american west handbags

where to buy Women's American West Cross My Heart Zip-Top Shoulder Bag

The Cross My Heart Zip-Top Shoulder Bag Zip by American West features an adjustable strap with genuine leather that's hand stained and hand tooled with a friendship arrow pattern on the front pockets. Trimmed in leather, the silver concho and flowing fringe complete the design Back of bag has a zipper compartment and a snap-closure cell phone pocket Inside has a zipper compartment and open pouches Each handbag includes a silver signature keepsake and a protective storage bag Each piece is made by hand, one at a time. 4db378cc2c6e00325e8ea60df1f9ac32

You are in : Shoes > Handbags > Shoulder Bags

No comments:

Post a Comment